Technology Business Management, TBM, has now been adopted by OMB in the FY19 Capital Planning Guidance to provide standardized and transparent IT Financial Reporting and Visibility. States and County Governments are also passing laws and implementing TBM-based governance for better financial controls.
Attend the Washington DC Apptio Business Session to understand service, project costs, value, and to maximize the impact IT has on the mission. Join experts from Apptio and local IT leaders to learn how to answer questions such as:
- What am I spending now and how does it align to mission priorities?
- What’s driving IT project, application and service costs?
- What workloads deliver the highest benefits to migrate to cloud?
- Where should I adjust spend to meet expected demand?
- How do I explain IT costs to Business Units and shape their demand?
After the panel, we will have a small reception to further understand the latest Public Sector mandates and methods to quickly achieve them.
|1:00||Check in and Networking
|1:45||Managing the Economics of IT Services & Projects to meet Mission goals – ROI Use Cases through Transparency|
|2:15||Demonstration of Solutions to Manage the Economics of IT Services & Projects to meet Mission Goals
|3:30||Panel Discussion: Aligning Projects & Services to Mission Priorities and Demand|
|4:30||Reception - Networking|
Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Foggy Bottom
515 20th St NW, Washington, DC 20006